Saturday, October 02, 2010

my legs!!!

so i recently discoverd after long nights of intense dancing, this often leads to stress in your shins, which the medical term for this would be shin spLints. this has been the worst pain i have felt in some time. now i could either stop dancing and have my legs rest, or i can go every wednesday and thursday (and sometimes friday and saturday) dancing at the country clubs. now i think the smart thing to do would be to take a break and go again in a few weeks, but thats just not me. i mean come on, its V, im the guy who went down a hill in a shopping cart, if i really was smart i would at least wore a helmet doing that, but sadly i didnt. so my justification into goin dancing still is that ill wear those confy gel inserts for my boots along with 3 pairs of socks, and if that doesnt help, o well, i cant stop dancing, too much fun. and for all you haters out there who think country line dancing is a joke, listen to my video!


No comments: